Private big game fishing

From Canet en Roussillon


No cruises
Departure date
Available places
Fishermen Places available
Number of available Strollers
Number of Non-fishing adults :
Number of Infant :
Number of Children (2 to 10 years old) :
Number of Children (under 2 years old) :
Number of Adult fishermen :
Number of reservations :
Total amount (in €) :
Departure time :
Capacité :
Capacité :
Capacité :
Departure Harbor : Canet en Roussillon
Return time :
Return Harbor : Canet en Roussillon
Durée : Please select a date

Offshore trolling, finally accessible to all. This trip is sure to delight all sport fishing enthusiasts, experts or beginners.

The crew and fishing guide instructor will lead you safely offshore, to find the fish that come to our waters on a seasonal basis. Tuna, swordfish, Mediterranean spearfish, mahi-mahi, skipjack, ect.
For nature-lovers, it will be an ideal opportunity to spot dolphins, whales, sharks, turtles and seabirds, which are likely to appear.

What happens on the offshore fishing trip departing from Canet en Roussillon…

The captain and fishing guide instructor will decide on the fishing zone according to the season and sea conditions. The boat will navigate along the submarine canyons.

A sporty style of fishing…

The fishing technique used is called “trolling with artificial lures”.

Our équipement…

Lures of all shapes, sizes and colours in order to tailor the fishing plan to different situations… .

TB Lures
Seanox / Amiaud
Black Magic

Please note…

Statistics show that we have an 80% chance on average of catching fish during a trolling trip. However, the remaining 20% shows that we are still dependent on “Mother Nature”, so we can never guarantee a catch for sure.

We have a “catch and release” policy.

Prices of the cruise “private big game fishing” from 20/04/2024 to 13/10/2024 (outside of the period from 29/06/2024 to 08/09/2024).

Prices with “exclusivity” of the ship – duration 5 hours or 10 hours:

  • Duration 5 hours – ship’s “exclusive” rate for a group of up to 12 fishermen: €4,797.00 (equipment, fishing guide instructor, breakfast or snack included)
  • Duration 10 hours – ship’s “exclusive” rate for a group of up to 12 fishermen: €8,060.00 (equipment, fishing guide instructor, breakfast, lunch and snack included)


  • Reservation on request (quotation).
  • Depending on the season, departure and arrival times may differ.
  • Passengers must board 20 minutes before the departure time shown on the boarding pass.
  • Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
  • Remember to bring your camera, binoculars, cap, sunglasses, anti-UV sunscreen, windcheater, warm clothes, etc.
  • As the trip is long (10 hours), we do not recommend the cruise to children under 8 years old.

Extract from the general terms of sale:

  • Changes may be made to the programme content according to weather conditions or any technical problems that may arise.
  • Trips may be cancelled without prior notice in the event of bad weather or technical problems, in which case the trips will be postponed or a full refund will be given.

For any additional information and quotation, you can contact us via this forme:

Navivoile - © 2024 Tous droits réservés
Design et développement : Agence Point Com Perpignan

Une question ?

Pour toute question, vous pouvez nous contacter via ce formulaire rapide :