Offshore trolling, finally accessible to all. This trip is sure to delight all sport fishing enthusiasts, experts or beginners.
The crew and fishing guide instructor will lead you safely offshore, to find the fish that come to our waters on a seasonal basis. Tuna, swordfish, Mediterranean spearfish, mahi-mahi, skipjack, ect.
For nature-lovers, it will be an ideal opportunity to spot dolphins, whales, sharks, turtles and seabirds, which are likely to appear.
What happens on the offshore fishing trip departing from Canet en Roussillon…
The captain and fishing guide instructor will decide on the fishing zone according to the season and sea conditions. The boat will navigate along the submarine canyons.
A sporty style of fishing…
The fishing technique used is called “trolling with artificial lures”.
Lures of all shapes, sizes and colours in order to tailor the fishing plan to different situations… .
Seanox / Amiaud
Statistics show that we have an 80% chance on average of catching fish during a trolling trip. However, the remaining 20% shows that we are still dependent on “Mother Nature”, so we can never guarantee a catch for sure.
We have a “catch and release” policy.
Prices of the cruise “private big game fishing” from 22/04/2023 to 15/10/2023 (outside of the period from 01/07/2023 to 03/09/2023).
Prices with “exclusivity” of the ship – duration 5 hours or 10 hours:
- Duration 5 hours – ship’s “exclusive” rate for a group of up to 12 fishermen: €4,797.00 (equipment, fishing guide instructor, breakfast or snack included)
- Duration 10 hours – ship’s “exclusive” rate for a group of up to 12 fishermen: €8,060.00 (equipment, fishing guide instructor, breakfast, lunch and snack included)
- Reservation on request (quotation).
- Depending on the season, departure and arrival times may differ.
- Passengers must board 20 minutes before the departure time shown on the boarding pass.
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Remember to bring your camera, binoculars, cap, sunglasses, anti-UV sunscreen, windcheater, warm clothes, etc.
- As the trip is long (10 hours), we do not recommend the cruise to children under 8 years old.
Extract from the general terms of sale:
- Changes may be made to the programme content according to weather conditions or any technical problems that may arise.
- Trips may be cancelled without prior notice in the event of bad weather or technical problems, in which case the trips will be postponed or a full refund will be given.