Departing from Port Vendres, we will cast off for an unforgettable sea adventure, far from the usual tourist routes. We will navigate past the Colline Béar and then pass Cap Béar. We will finally arrive at our anchor point, the listed site of the Anse de Paulilles.
What happens on the barbecue and swimming cruise while the ship is anchored…
Once the ship is anchored in the stunning cove, you have the chance to enjoy a swim in the sea. Then it will be time for the crew to prepare delicious food on the plancha grill, served with succulent fresh salads. After spending several hours in the superb bay of the Anse de Paulilles, we will set sail and tack back to Port Vendres, with many wonderful memories of the day.
An original and exceptional half-day trip for the whole family, to be enjoyed to the full!
Programme and prices of the cruise “Barbecue and swimming” departure from Port Vendres from 08/07/2023 to 31/08/2023.
Programme (period from 08/07/2023 to 31/08/2023):
Every Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Sunday.
- Departure 11h30 from Port Vendres
- Arrival 16h30 at Port Vendres
- Adult (over 12 years old): €79
- Child (2 to 12 years old): €53
- Child under 2 years old: free
Programme and prices of the cruise “Barbecue and swimming” departure from Port Vendres from 22/04/2023 to 15/10/2023 (outside of the period 08/07/2023 to 31/08/2023).
Programme (outside of the period from 08/07/2023 to 31/08/2023):
Please refer to the “Schedule“ in the main menu to find out the Off Season dates for this cruise.
- Adult(over 12 years old): €68
- Child (2 to 12 years old):€ 48
- Child under 2 years old: free
- The prices and menus will differ according to the season.
In season (from 08/07/2023 to 31/08/2023 inclusive): Sangria, Cold Buffet (mixed and varied salads), plancha grilled meat and seafood (Catalan sausage, calamari persillade and king prawns), dessert buffet (assortment of cakes and pastried, fruit salad, etc…), bottled water, wine and coffee included during the meal.
Off season (from 22/04/2023 to 08/07/2023 and from 01/09/2023 to 31/10/2023 inclusive): cold buffet (mixed and varied salads), plancha grilled meat and seafood (Catalan sausage, marinated chicken and calamari persillade), dessert buffet (assortment of cakes and pastried, fruit salad, etc…), bottled water and wine included during the meal.
- Depending on the season, departure and arrival times may differ (please refer to the “Schedule” in the main menu).
- Passengers must board 20 minutes before the departure time shown on the boarding pass.
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Don’t forget your swimming things (swimwear, towels)!
- We advise you to take your snorkeling equipment on board (masks, snorkels, fins and brassieres for children).
- Swimming is unsupervided, and we accept no liability for any incidents that may arise.
- Parents, please do not leave your children in the water unsupervised.
- Pets (dogs, cats, etc.) are not allowed due to the length of the cruise and the restaurant service. Thank you for your understanding.
Extract from the general terms of sale:
- Changes may be made to the programme content according to weather conditions or any technical problems that may arise.
- Cruises will depart subject to a minimum number of passengers signing up: 15 adults in High Season (from 08/07/2023 to 31/08/2023) and 20 adults Off Season (from 22/04/2023 to 07/07/2023 and from 01/09/2023 to 15/10/2023 inclusive).
- Trips may be cancelled without prior notice in the event of bad weather or technical problems, in which case the trips will be postponed or a full refund will be given.
- Any passenger who is absent on the day of departure at the time shown on their boarding pass, and who has not contacted Management on the day before departure at the latest, will not receive a refund.