This sailing trip on the sea is the ideal solution for all the family!
This sea trip aboard the NAVIVOILE is a thrilling and blissful outing lasting 1h00.
Once we have left Port Vendres harbour, we will start by hoisting the sails. Then finally it’s the moment everyone’s been waiting for – time to stop the engines!
The sailing trip goes along the rocky coast (Côte Vermeille), with its coves, historic monuments and fortresses. We will navigate between Argeles sur Mer and Banyuls sur Mer, below the friendly village of Collioure.
This trip with commentary is a chance to discover our Catalan coast and learn about the world of sailing with its terms and expressions.
Be carried along on the waves and discover unique sensations aboard our sailing maxi catamaran. This will be a unique opportunity for you to feel and hear the sound of the waves and the wind in the sails. Whether a “very light breeze” or a “moderate gale” is forecast, you are sure to enjoy an incomparable experience.
Programme and prices of the “Sailing trip 1 H” departing from Port Vendres from 01/04 to 31/10/2019.
The days out of this cruise depending of the period (off and high season). They will be programmed according to the weather and the planning.
Please refer to the “Planning“in the main menu.
- Departure –h– from Port Vendres
- Arrival –h– + 1 heure at Port Vendres
- Adult (over 12 years old): €10
- Child (4 to 12 years old): €6
- Child under 4 years old: free
- Depending on the season, departure and arrival times may differ (please refer to the “Schedule” in the main menu).
- Passengers must board 20 minutes before the departure time shown on the boarding pass.
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
Extract from the general terms of sale:
- Changes may be made to the programme content according to weather conditions or any technical problems that may arise.
- Cruises will depart subject to a minimum number of passengers according to the period: contact us.
- Trips may be cancelled without prior notice in the event of bad weather or technical problems, in which case the trips will be postponed or a full refund will be given.
- Any passenger who is absent on the day of departure at the time shown on their boarding pass, and who has not contacted Management on the day before departure at the latest, will not receive a refund.
- Any passenger who is absent on the day of departure at the time shown on their boarding pass, and who has notified Management on the day before departure at the latest, can postpone their cruise subject to available spaces, at no extra cost.
- No refunds will be given unless the absent passenger is involved in an accident or taken ill, or in the event of their death. A family member must then provide a certificate issued by a doctor or the police confirming the accident, illness or death.