The barbecue and swimming cruise, an “all inclusive” trip.
Departing from Canet en Roussillon, we will hoist our sails according to the wind and head for Collioure. The tour along the Radieuse coast then the Vermeille coast will feature a commentary. We will drop by the Bay of Collioure and then head towards Port Vendres (stopping for a few minutes but no stopover for passengers). After casting off from Port Vendres, we will go by the Béar hill and pass the Cap Béar. We will finally arrive at our anchor point, the listed site of the Anse de Paulilles, in an idyllic and unspoilt natural setting. It will then be time for the most keenly awaited part of the barbecue and swimming cruise…
What happens on the barbecue and swimming cruise while the ship is anchored…
Once the ship is anchored, you can enjoy a swim in the sea! The crew will prepare delicious food on the plancha grill, served with succulent fresh salads. After spending several hours in the superb bay of the Anse de Paulilles, we will set sail for Port Vendres while tacking (depending on the strength of the wind). Then we will head back to Canet en Roussillon.
An original and exceptional day out for all the family, to be enjoyed to the full!
Programme and prices of the “Barbecue and swimming” cruise departure from Canet en Roussillon from 07/07/2021 to 31/08/2021.
Programme (period from 07/07/2021 to 31/08/2021):
Every Tueday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday.
- Departure at 9 am from Canet en Roussillon
- Arrival at 7 pm at Canet en Roussillon
- Adult (over 12 years old): €85
- Child (4 to 12 years old): €53
- Child under 4 years old: free
Programme and prices of the “Barbecue and swimming” cruise departure from Canet en Roussillon from 10/04/2021 to 31/10/2021 (outside of the period 07/07/2021 to 31/08/2021).
Programme (outside of the period from 07/07/2021 au 31/08/2021):
Please refer to the “Planning“ in the main menu to find out the Off Season dates for this cruise.
- Adult (over 12 years old): €68
- Child (4 to 12 years old): €48
- Child under 4 years old: free
- The prices and menus will differ according to the season.
In season (from 07/07/2021 to 31/08/2021 inclusive): Sangria, Cold Buffet (mixed and varied salads), plancha grilled meat and seafood (Catalan sausage, calamari persillade and king prawns), dessert buffet (assortment of cakes and pastried, fruit salad, etc…), bottled water, wine and coffee included during the meal.
Off season (from 10/04/2021 to 06/07/2021 and from 01/09/2021 to 31/10/2021 inclusive): cold buffet (mixed and varied salads), plancha grilled meat and seafood (Catalan sausage, marinated chicken and calamari persillade), dessert buffet (assortment of cakes and pastried, fruit salad, etc…), bottled water and wine included during the meal.
- Depending on the season, departure and arrival times may differ (please refer to the “Schedule” in the main menu).
- Passengers must board 20 minutes before the departure time shown on the boarding pass.
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Don’t forget your swimming things (swimwear, towels)!
- Masks, snorkels and armbands for children are supplied on board in exchange for a deposit, subject to availability.
- Swimming is unsupervided, and we accept no liability for any incidents that may arise.
- Parents, please do not leave your children in the water unsupervised.
- Pets (dogs, cats, etc.) are not allowed due to the length of the cruise and the restaurant service. Tha,k you for your understanding.
Extract from the general terms of sale:
- Changes may be made to the programme content according to weather conditions or any technical problems that may arise.
- Cruises will depart subject to a minimum number of passengers signing up: 10 adults in High Season (from 07/07/2021 to 31/08/2021) and 15 adults Off Season (from 10/04/2021 to 06/07/2021 and from 01/09/2021 to 31/10/2021 inclusive).
- Trips may be cancelled without prior notice in the event of bad weather or technical problems, in which case the trips will be postponed or a full refund will be given.
- Any passenger who is absent on the day of departure at the time shown on their boarding pass, and who has not contacted Management on the day before departure at the latest, will not receive a refund.
- Any passenger who is absent on the day of departure at the time shown on their boarding pass, and who has notified Management on the day before departure at the latest, can postpone their cruise subject to available spaces, at no extra cost.
- No refunds will be given unless the absent passenger is involved in an accident or taken ill, or in the event of their death. A family member must then provide a certificate issued by a doctor or the police confirming the accident, illness or death.