Enjoy the privilege of watching Sainte Marie la Mer’s firework display on 14 July.
Sainte Marie la Mer’s firework display on 14 July is a visual and audio spectacle that delights adults and children alike. For many of us, this event is also an important part of our traditions.
An exceptional experience to share with friends, family or a loved one.
Once we have left Canet en Roussillon harbour, we will head for a point located opposite the seaside resort Sainte Marie la Mer. If the direction and strength of the wind allow it, we will also be able to use our sails. The fireworks will be launched from the beach at around 10.00 pm. While you wait and just before the display, you will be offered a complimentary cocktail (*). At the end of the firework display, which lasts about 20 minutes, we will set off again to return to Canet en Roussillon harbour.
(*) Excessive alcohol consumption is dangerous to health. Enjoy responsibly. Non-alcoholic drink available for children or anyone who would like one.
*The trip may be cancelled without prior notice in the event of bad weather conditions or technical problems, in which case the trip can be postponed to the date of another firework display, or a full refund can be given.
Programme and prices of the cruise “Fireworks on 14 July in Sainte Marie la Mer”, departure from Canet en Roussillon.
- Departure 09.30 pm from Canet en Roussillon
- Arrival 11.00 pm at Canet en Roussillon
- Adult (over 12 years old): €34
- Child (2 to 12 years old): €22
- Child under 2 years old: free
- Passengers must board 20 minutes before the departure time shown on the boarding pass.
- Please take care to have sufficient time to find a parking space for the car.
- Children under 12 years old and teenagers must be accompanied by an adult.
- It is strongly advised to take a cardigan and /or jacket.
- A Camera is recommended.
Extract from the general terms of sale:
- Changes may be made to the programme content according to weather conditions or any technical problems that may arise.
- Cruises will depart subject to a minimum number of passengers signing up: 20 adults.
- Trips may be cancelled without prior notice in the event of bad weather or technical problems, in which case the trips will be postponed or a full refund will be given.
- Any passenger who is absent on the day of departure at the time shown on their boarding pass will not receive a refund.
- No refunds will be given unless the absent passenger is involved in an accident or taken ill, or in the event of their death. A family member must then provide a certificate issued by a doctor or the police confirming the accident, illness or death.