Enthusiasts and beginners alike, come and discover inshore fishing aboard our catamaran.
The crew will provide you with equipment, bait (sardines) and advice for this day of inshore fishing. There will also be a nice breakfast and fisherman’s lunch!
Departing from Canet en Roussillon , you can finally (re)discover the joys of fishing on a stable and spacious ship. The crew, who have many years’ experience of sea fishing, will give you advice throughout the trip.
You can catch many species such as: Mackerels, scads, sea bream, eels, rays…
What happens on the inshore fishing trip departing from Canet en Roussillon…
It will take barely over 1 hour to reach the anchor point. The fishing technique used is called “handline fishing”. You cast your line vertically down the side of the boat. Once you reach the bottom or the height stated by the captain, you keep your line taut and just need to wait for the fish to bite.
Statistics show that we have a 98% chance of catching fish on average. However, the remaining 2% shows taht we are still dependent on “Mother Nature”, so we can never guarantee a catch for sure.
Amateurs and professionnals alike must follow the minimum landing size rules set by the EU.
Trips will be scheduled according to demand and outside of the period from 13/06/2020 to 14/09/2020.
Programme and prices of the cruise “Inshore fishing” from 04/04/2020 to 01/11/2020 (outside of the period from 13/06/2020 to 14/09/2020).
Programme (outside of the period from 13/06/2020 to 14/09/2020):
Please refer to the “Schedule“ in the main menu to find out the Off Season dates for this cruise (outside of the period from 13/06/2020 to 14/09/2020).
- Departure at 9 am from Canet en Roussillon
- In the beginning of the morning, pastries and coffee / hot chocolate will be offered.
- In the late morning, sandwiches and fresh drinks (wine(*) /syrup and water) will be served.
- Arrival at 5 pm at Canet en Roussillon
- Adult fisher: €63
- Child fisher (4 to 12 years old inclusive): €53
- Adult/Child non fishing: €38
- Child under 4 years old: free
(*) Excessive alcohol consumption is dangerous to health. Enjoy responsibly.
- Depending on the season, departure and arrival times may differ (please refer to the “Schedule” in the main menul).
- Passengers must board 20 minutes before the departure time shown on the boarding pass.
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Remember to bring your camera, binoculars, cap, sunglasses, anti-UV sunscreen, windcheater, warm clothes, etc.
- You can bring a picnic lunch but bear in mind that you can also buy sandwiches, pasta and other snacks on board.
- Customers who have made a booking must consult the answering service on +33(0)6 23 20 69 76 from 4 pm on the day before the trip. The trip will then be confirmed or cancelled depending on the latest weather forecast issued by the Météo France and Windguru websites.
- As the trip is long (8 hours), we do not recommend the cruise to children under 4 years old.
Extract from the general terms of sale:
- Changes may be made to the programme content according to weather conditions or any technical problems that may arise.
- Cruises will depart subject to a minimum number of passengers signing up: 25 adults.
- Trips may be cancelled without prior notice in the event of bad weather or technical problems, in which case the trips will be postponed or a full refund will be given.
- Any passenger who is absent on the day of departure at the time shown on their boarding pass, and who has not contacted Management on the day before departure at the latest, will not receive a refund.
- Any passenger who is absent on the day of departure at the time shown on their boarding pass, and who has notified Management on the day before departure at the latest, can postpone their cruise subject to available spaces, at no extra cost.
- No refunds will be given unless the absent passenger is involved in an accident or taken ill, or in the event of their death. A family member must then provide a certificate issued by a doctor or the police confirming the accident, illness or death.