catamaran navivoile pêche côtière en face de canet en roussillon

Inshore fishing

From Canet en Roussillon

From:
38,00

No cruises
Selected
Available
Full
Canceled
Defered
Departure date
Available places
Fishermen Places available
Number of available Strollers
Number of Non-fishing adults :
Number of Non-fishing children (4 to 12 years old) :
Number of Children (under 4 years old) :
Number of Adult fishermen :
Number of Children fishermen (4 to 12 years old included) :
Number of reservations :
Total amount (in €) :
Departure time :
Capacité :
Capacité :
Capacité :
Departure Harbor : Canet en Roussillon
Return time :
Return Harbor : Canet en Roussillon
Durée : Please select a date

Enthusiasts and beginners alike, come and discover inshore fishing aboard our catamaran.

The crew will provide you with equipment, bait (sardines) and advice for this day of inshore fishing. There will also be a nice breakfast and fisherman’s lunch!

Departing from Canet en Roussillon , you can finally (re)discover the joys of fishing on a stable and spacious ship. The crew, who have many years’ experience of sea fishing, will give you advice throughout the trip.

You can catch many species such as: Mackerels, scads, sea bream, eels, rays…

What happens on the inshore fishing trip departing from Canet en Roussillon…

It will take barely over 1 hour to reach the anchor point. The fishing technique used is called “handline fishing”. You cast your line vertically down the side of the boat. Once you reach the bottom or the height stated by the captain, you keep your line taut and just need to wait for the fish to bite.

Please note…

Statistics show that we have a 98% chance of catching fish on average. However, the remaining 2% shows taht we are still dependent on “Mother Nature”, so we can never guarantee a catch for sure.

Amateurs and professionnals alike must follow the minimum landing size rules set by the EU.

Trips will be scheduled according to demand and outside of the period from 15/06/2019 to 16/09/2019.

Programme and prices of the cruise “Inshore fishing” from 01/04/2019 to 31/10/2019 (outside of the period from 15/06/2019 to 16/09/2019).

Programme (outside of the period from 15/06/2019 to 16/09/2019):

Please refer to the “Schedule in the main menu to find out the Off Season dates for this cruise (outside of the period from 15/06/2019 to 16/09/2019).

  • Departure at 9 am from Canet en Roussillon
  • In the beginning of the morning, pastries and coffee / hot chocolate will be offered.
  • In the late morning, sandwiches and fresh drinks (wine(*) /syrup and water) will be served.
  • Arrival at 5 pm at Canet en Roussillon

Prices:

  • Adult fisher: 63
  • Child fisher (4 to 12 years old inclusive): 53
  • Adult/Child non fishing: 38
  • Child under 4 years old: free

(*) Excessive alcohol consumption is dangerous to health. Enjoy responsibly.

Comments:

  • Depending on the season, departure and arrival times may differ (please refer to the “Schedule”  in the main menul).
  • Passengers must board 20 minutes before the departure time shown on the boarding pass.
  • Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
  • Remember to bring your camera, binoculars, cap, sunglasses, anti-UV sunscreen, windcheater, warm clothes, etc.
  • You can bring a picnic lunch but bear in mind that you can also buy sandwiches, pasta and other snacks on board.
  • Customers who have made a booking must consult the answering service on +33(0)6 23 20 69 76 from 4 pm on the day before the trip. The trip will then be confirmed or cancelled depending on the latest weather forecast issued by the Météo France and Windguru websites.
  • As the trip is long (8 hours), we do not recommend the cruise to children under 4 years old.

Extract from the general terms of sale:

  • Changes may be made to the programme content according to weather conditions or any technical problems that may arise.
  • Cruises will depart subject to a minimum number of passengers signing up: 25 adults.
  • Trips may be cancelled without prior notice in the event of bad weather or technical problems, in which case the trips will be postponed or a full refund will be given.
  • Any passenger who is absent on the day of departure at the time shown on their boarding pass, and who has not contacted Management on the day before departure at the latest, will not receive a refund.
  • Any passenger who is absent on the day of departure at the time shown on their boarding pass, and who has notified Management on the day before departure at the latest, can postpone their cruise subject to available spaces, at no extra cost.
  • No refunds will be given unless the absent passenger is involved in an accident or taken ill, or in the event of their death. A family member must then provide a certificate issued by a doctor or the police confirming the accident, illness or death.

Nous utilisons des cookies pour vous offrir la meilleure expérience en ligne. En acceptant, vous acceptez l'utilisation de cookies conformément à notre politique de confidentialité des cookies.

Paramètres de confidentialité

Lorsque vous visitez un site Web, il peut stocker ou récupérer des informations sur votre navigateur, principalement sous la forme de cookies. Contrôlez vos services de cookies personnels ici.

Veuillez noter que les cookies essentiels sont indispensables au fonctionnement du site, et qu’ils ne peuvent pas être désactivés.

Nous utilisons WooCommerce comme un système d’achat. Pour le panier et le traitement de commande 2 cookies sont stockés. Ces cookies sont strictement nécessaires et ne peuvent pas être désactivée.
  • woocommerce_cart_hash
  • woocommerce_items_in_cart

Pour utiliser ce site Web, nous utilisons les cookies suivant qui sont techniquement nécessaires
  • wordpress_test_cookie
  • wordpress_logged_in_
  • wordpress_sec

Decline all Services
Accept all Services
Navivoile - © 2018 Tous droits réservés
Design et développement : Agence Point Com Perpignan

Une question ?

Pour toute question, vous pouvez nous contacter via ce formulaire rapide :