Offshore trolling, finally accessible to all. This trip is sure to delight all sport fishing enthusiasts, experts or beginners.
The crew will lead you safely offshore, to find the fish that come to our waters on a seasonal basis. Tuna, swordfish, Mediterranean spearfish, mahi-mahi, skipjack, ect.
For nature-lovers, it will be an ideal opportunity to spot dolphins, whales, sharks, turtles and seabirds, which are likely to appear.
What happens on the offshore fishing trip departing from Canet en Roussillon…
The captain will decide on the fishing zone according to the season and sea conditions. The boat will navigate along the submarine canyons.
A sporty style of fishing…
The fishing technique used is called “trolling with artificial lures”.
10 Penn 30lbs/80lbs rods and Penn Senator reels from 9/0 to 12/0. 1 spinning rod.
Lures of all shapes, sizes and colours in order to tailor the fishing plan to different situations… ..
Statistics show that we have an 80% chance on average of catching fish during a trolling trip. However, the remaining 20% shows that we are still dependent on “Mother Nature”, so we can never guarantee a catch for sure.
We have a “no kill” policy. In 2018, this practice will allowed from 15 June 2018 to 13 October 2018.
Nonetheless, the outings will be scheduled according to demand and outside of the period from 01/06 to 16/09/2018.
Programme and prices of the cruise “Offshore fishing” from 01/04/2019 to 31/10/2019 (outside of the period from 01/06/2019 to 16/09/2019).
Programme (outside of the period from 01/06/2019 to 16/09/2019):
Please refer to the “Schedule“ in the main menu to find out the Off Season dates for this cruise (outside of the period from 01/06/2019 to 16/09/2019).
- Departure at 9 am from Canet en Roussillon
- In the beginning of the morning, pastries and coffee / hot chocolate will be offered.
- Arrival at 7 pm at Canet en Roussillon
Prices if “exclusivity” of the ship:
- Price if “exclusivity” of the ship for a group until 10 fishers: €2 500
- Above, and for this same group if additionnal passengers:
-> Adult non fisher: €70
-> Child non fisher: (4 to 12 years old inclusive): €55
-> Child under 4 years old: free
Individual prices if the ship is “non exclusive”:
- Only if minimum 5 fishers on board belonging to the same group or not:
-> Adult fisher: €230
-> Adult non fisher: €82
-> Child non fisher (4 to 12 years old inclusive): €65
-> Child under 4 years old: free
- Depending on the season, departure and arrival times may differ (please refer to the “Schedule” in the main menul).
- Passengers must board 20 minutes before the departure time shown on the boarding pass.
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Remember to bring your camera, binoculars, cap, sunglasses, anti-UV sunscreen, windcheater, warm clothes, etc.
- You can bring a picnic lunch but bear in mind that you can also buy sandwiches, pasta and other snacks on board.
- Customers who have made a booking must consult the answering service on +33(0)6 23 20 69 76 from 4 pm on the day before the trip. The trip will then be confirmed or cancelled depending on the latest weather forecast issued by the Météo France and Windguru websites.
- As the trip is long (10 hours), we do not recommend the cruise to children under 4 years old.
Extract from the general terms of sale:
- Changes may be made to the programme content according to weather conditions or any technical problems that may arise.
- Cruises will depart subject to a minimum number of passengers signing up: 5 adults fishers if non “exclusive” ship.
- In case of loss of the fishing rod with its reel, he will be asked to pay a damage deposit of 500 euros mainwhile the refund of your “Liability coverage”. Thank you for your understanding.
- Trips may be cancelled without prior notice in the event of bad weather or technical problems, in which case the trips will be postponed or a full refund will be given.
- Any passenger who is absent on the day of departure at the time shown on their boarding pass, and who has not contacted Management on the day before departure at the latest, will not receive a refund.
- Any passenger who is absent on the day of departure at the time shown on their boarding pass, and who has notified Management on the day before departure at the latest, can postpone their cruise subject to available spaces, at no extra cost.
- No refunds will be given unless the absent passenger is involved in an accident or taken ill, or in the event of their death. A family member must then provide a certificate issued by a doctor or the police confirming the accident, illness or death.