Enjoy the privilege of watching Collioure’s firework display on 16 August.
A pyrotechnics show is always an outstanding experience. Now you can have the privilege of watching the most famous firework display in the Région Occitanie-Pyrénées Méditerranée from the comfort of our catamaran. Collioure’s firework display on 16 August takes place in the Bay of Collioure, to celebrate the Festival of Saint Vincent. An exceptional experience to share with friends, family or a loved one.
It’s one of the greatest displays in France !
What happens on the Collioure firework display on 16 August…
Once we have left Canet en Roussillon, we will set sail for the rocky coast (Côte Vermeille) and more precisely the Bay of Collioure. If the direction and strength of the wind allow it, we will also be able to use our sails. The Collioure fireworks will be launched from the Royal Castle in Collioure, and also from floating pontoons moored in the centre of the bay, at around 10 pm. While you wait and just before the display, you will be offered a complimentary cocktail (*). At the end of the firework display, which lasts about 25 minutes, we will set off again to return to Canet en Roussillon harbour.
(*) Excessive alcohol consumption is dangerous to health. Enjoy responsibly. Non-alcoholic drink available for children or anyone who would like one.
*The trip may be cancelled without prior notice in the event of bad weather conditions or technical problems, in which case the trip can be postponed to the date of another firework display, or a full refund can be given.
Programme and prices of the cruise “Fireworks on 16 August in Collioure” departure from Canet en Roussillon.
- Departure 7.30 pm from Canet en Roussillon
- Arrival 00.30 am at Canet en Roussillon
Prices: Single tariff for adults and children from 4 to 12 years old
- Adult (over 12 years old): €48
- Child (2 to 12 years old): €48
- Child under 2 years old: free
- Passengers must board 20 to 30 minutes before the departure time shown on the boarding pass.
- Please take care to have sufficient time to find a parking space for the car.
- Children under 12 years old and teenagers must be accompanied by an adult.
- It is strongly advised to take a cardigan and /or jacket.
- A Camera is recommended.
Extract from the general terms of sale:
- Changes may be made to the programme content according to weather conditions or any technical problems that may arise.
- Cruises will depart subject to a minimum number of passengers signing up: 20 adults.
- Trips may be cancelled without prior notice in the event of bad weather or technical problems, in which case the trips will be postponed or a full refund will be given.
- Any passenger who is absent on the day of departure at the time shown on their boarding pass will not receive a refund.
- No refunds will be given unless the absent passenger is involved in an accident or taken ill, or in the event of their death. A family member must then provide a certificate issued by a doctor or the police confirming the accident, illness or death.