This sailing trip of 2 hours on the sea is the ideal solution for all the family!
This sea trip aboard the NAVIVOILE is a thrilling and blissful outing lasting 2h00.
Once we have left Canet en Roussillon harbour, we will start by hoisting the sails. Then finally it’s the moment everyone’s been waiting for – time to stop the engines!
The boat will travel past the sandy beaches and lagoons od the Côte Radieuse. It will navigate between the mouth of the Etang de Canet – Saint Nazaire channel, not far from Port Saint Cyprien and the small seaside resort of Sainte Marie la Mer, south of Port Barcarès. The trip with commentary is a chance to discover our Catalan coast and learn about the world of sailing with its terms and expressions.
Be carried along on the waves and discover unique sensations aboard our sailing maxi catamaran. This will be a unique opportunity for you to feel and hear the sound of the waves and the wind in the sails. Whether a “very light breeze” or a “moderate gale” is forecast, you are sure to enjoy an incomparable experience.
Programme and prices of the “Sailing trip 2 H” departing from canet en Roussillon from 09/04/2022 to 31/10/2022 (outside of the months of July and August).
Programme (only outside of the months of July and August)
Please refer to the “Planning“in the main menu to find out the Off Season for this cruise.
- Departure –h– from Canet en Roussillon
- Arrival –h– + 1 heure at Canet en Roussillon
- Adult (over 12 years old): €22
- Child (4 to 12 years old): €14
- Child under 4 years old: free
- Depending on the season, departure and arrival times may differ (please refer to the “Schedule” in the main menu).
- Passengers must board 20 minutes before the departure time shown on the boarding pass.
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
Extract from the general terms of sale:
- Changes may be made to the programme content according to weather conditions or any technical problems that may arise.
- Cruises will depart subject to a minimum number of passengers according to the period: contact us.
- Trips may be cancelled without prior notice in the event of bad weather or technical problems, in which case the trips will be postponed or a full refund will be given.
- Any passenger who is absent on the day of departure at the time shown on their boarding pass, and who has not contacted Management on the day before departure at the latest, will not receive a refund.
- Any passenger who is absent on the day of departure at the time shown on their boarding pass, and who has notified Management on the day before departure at the latest, can postpone their cruise subject to available spaces, at no extra cost.
- No refunds will be given unless the absent passenger is involved in an accident or taken ill, or in the event of their death. A family member must then provide a certificate issued by a doctor or the police confirming the accident, illness or death.