Succomb to the irresistible charm of the rocky coast cruise with commentary and a stopover, along the “Radieuse”and “Vermeille” coast.
The rocky coast cruise (with stopover) is an unique and refreshing way to see exceptional sights, departing from Canet en Roussillon. Discover beautiful and authentic villages from the sea and the main harbours of the Roussillon.
In a first time we will navigate along the sandy coast and we will be headed for the Collioure Bay without stopover there. We will present you Monuments and historic Castles situated around the bay: The Royal Castle, the church Notre Dame des Anges, the ancient Dominican monastery, the Fort Miradou, the Fort Saint-Elme, etc…
In a second time we will go through the channel of Port Vendres a small fishing and commercial harbour that has kept all its authentic character. You are sure to be charmed by such amazing scenery, from the Albera Massif to the Spanish Border.
We will do a stopover in the harbour of Port Vendres from 10h00 until 15h30 (free lunch in Port Vendres).
At the beginning of the afternoon, departure from Port Vendres, we will pass the “Cap Béar” dominated by the beautiful lighthouse built with pink marble in 1904. Then we will see the “Paullilles Bay”.
You will discover progressively the coastal towns of Banyuls sur Mer and Cerbère situated on this wild coast still preserved. Weather permitting, we will sail along this rocky coast until the Spanish Border (Cap Cerbère).
This trip will be te occasion to discover a Rocky and Sandy coast full of surprises and diversities.
Its wild creeks, terraced vineyards, fortifications won’t hold any secrets for you anymore. You are sure to be charmed by such amazing scenery, from the Albera Massif to the Spanish boarder, and by way of the marine reserve of Cerbère/Banyuls sur Mer.
With this cruise, you will see a beautiful view on the Catalan coast!
Programme et tariffs of the “Rocky Coast” cruise departure from Canet en Roussillon sunday 22th September 2019.
Programme (only programmed on the sunday 22th of September 2019):
Rocky coast cruise departure from Canet en Roussillon.
- Departure 08h00 from Canet en Roussillon
- Around 10h00, docking in Port Vendres (free stopover)
- At 15h30, departure from Port Vendres
- Arrival at 17h30 to Canet en Roussillon
- Adult (over 12 years old): 35€
- Child (4 to 12 years old): 21€
- Child under 4 years old: free
- Passengers must board 20 minutes before the departure time shown on the boarding pass.
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
Extract from the general terms of sale:
- Changes may be made to the programme content according to weather conditions or any technical problems that may arise.
- Cruises will depart subject to a minimum number of passengers signing up: 15 adults.
- Trips may be cancelled without prior notice in the event of bad weather or technical problems, in which case the trips will be postponed or a full refund will be given.
- Any passenger who is absent on the day of departure at the time shown on their boarding pass, and who has not contacted Management on the day before departure at the latest, will not receive a refund.
- Any passenger who is absent on the day of departure at the time shown on their boarding pass, and who has notified Management on the day before departure at the latest, can postpone their cruise subject to available spaces, at no extra cost.
- No refunds will be given unless the absent passenger is involved in an accident or taken ill, or in the event of their death. A family member must then provide a certificate issued by a doctor or the police confirming the accident, illness or death.